‘Please e-mail for bookings and enquiries and submit the forms below
We provide all equipment including jackets, caps; safety glasses and ear defenders.
We use top quality Beretta shot guns.
Sporting guns also offer handgun and rifle instruction.
- Upon arrival, you are greeted by your instructor. Tea, coffee and soft drinks are provided while you are given a brief introduction and safety talk.
- Your instructor will ask you to sign an indemnity form and about your level of experience.
- We cater to all standards from the total novice to the experienced shot.
- We have six different clay disciplines so there is something for everyone.
- Groups may be split into those who have shot before and beginners.
- Group sizes are small so each client receives personal instruction.
- Your session will start with an intro to safe gun handling, eye dominance, gun fit and stance.
- You will start on the ‘have-a-go’ stand, which has been specifically designed for those new to this sport.
- There are two clay traps, one sending clays directly away and one incoming. These targets allow for easy targeting while you get used to the gun and get your eye in.
- Once your instructor is happy with your progress you can move on to one of the more challenging disciplines.
Intermediate and Experienced
- You will shoot on one of our five main layouts each one designed to international standards.
- Choose between English Skeet, Olympic Skeet, Down The Line (DTL), Automatic Ball Trap (ABT), and Compak Sporting/Sportrap.
- Each discipline has its own challenges and your instructor will advise on the correct one for your level of experience.
- Those wishing to have another round are welcome to do so and we offer large discounts.
- For those wanting mini competitions we are more than happy to organize.